staff members. Following that interview, a program will be set up for the candidate so that they may receive proper guidance. The Confirmation celebration takes place annually, during the Easter season, in accordance with the Bishop’s calendar.
Adults new to the Catholic faith will receive Sacrament preparation as part of their Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) training. Click here for more information on RCIA.
Adult Confirmation Requirements
- A Roman Catholic adult (18 and older) who has received first Eucharist.
- A copy of Baptismal Certificate
- A Sponsor to accompany them in the preparation process.
Adult Confirmation Sponsor Requirements
- A sponsor must be a confirmed Catholic who lives their faith and is willing to accept the privilege of supporting their candidate during the Confirmation preparation and beyond.
- A sponsor may not be the candidate’s parent or spouse.
How to enroll in Adult Confirmation Preparation
If you are an Adult Catholic and you wish to prepare for Adult Confirmation, please contact Frances Johnson, Pastoral Associate or click here to complete and submit the Adult Confirmation Interview Form.