The Family Faith Formation Board serves as an advisory committee to the Pastor and to the Director of Family Faith Formation. They counsel on organization, activities and volunteer needs.
- Reviews/Discusses curriculum options
- Develops/Maintains policies
- Assists with Catechist recruitment
- Sets goals
- Establishes special events for faith building and fund raising
- Help monitor the success of the program
The Board consists of five to seven members who are requested to serve a three-year minimum term. Members are appointed by the Pastor and the Family Faith Formation Coordinator, who also participate on the Board. Meetings are usually held on the second Wednesday of every month at 7:30 PM in the Family Faith Formation Resource Room.
How to Volunteer for the Family Faith Formation Advisory Board
Parishioners interested in serving on the Board can complete the Parish Family Faith Formation Advisory Board Application form. Board selection for open positions takes place annually, normally in May.